Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
Chilli Honey – 50ml
ORGANIC, NATURAL, PURE LOCALLY MANUFACTURED
Product can be used as a sauce, marinade or Dip
The honey used to make our Hot Honey sauce, comes straight from Highveld Honey Farms. Established in the 1960’s, Highveld Honey Farms has grown into one of the largest honey producers in South Africa. They run approximately 8000 bee-hives in the summer rainfall area, moving the hives to different flowering crops as needed. Their honey is 100% pure, unadulterated honey, and their bees are not fed sugar or any derivative of sugar. Owner, Brett Falconer, is a champion of sustainable honey farming in South Africa.
Kadipore chilli farms is a small family farm in South Africa. The Morar family has been farming for 24 years, they grow only chillies because they are dedicated to providing the market with the highest quality produce. Focusing on chilli production lets them ensure consistency and quality produce.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
A combination full of suprise and endless possibilities
- Dip fresh Italian, or crusty bread, broken into bite sizes, into Olive oil and then into Dukkah.
- Sprinkle dukkah over any salad once dressed with Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle dukkah onto a sandwich.
- Sprinkle dukkah over any steamed, grilled or oven roasted vegetables once in a serving platter.
- Sprinkle dukkah over grilled or roasted meats.
- Sprinkle dukkah over scrambled, fried or poached eggs.
- Add dukkah to cooked rice, couscous or polenta.
- Add dukkah to a stuffing mix for chicken or turkey
- Add dukkah to any dip such as tzatiki, hummos